Former NBA All-Star Baron Davis is not a fan of Phoenix Suns owner Robert Sarver.
Sarver is currently at the center of some very alarming allegations in which he is being accused of racism, misogyny and harassment.
“Baron Davis seems to believe the troubling allegations against Robert Sarver are true … ’cause the ex-NBA star tells TMZ Sports he thinks the Suns owner ‘is a piece of s—,'” TMZ Sports wrote.
“The former Golden State Warriors guard said he sat next to the 60-year-old at some point during the NBA lockout in 2011 … and he clearly got a bad vibe from the dude.”
Davis suggested to TMZ Sports that he’s not surprised by the allegations.
“Are you surprised?” Davis said of the allegations. “God damn, man. Look at that motherf—–.”
Davis added that the Suns owner is a “piece of s—.”
“I don’t care about that man,” Davis said. “He’s a piece of s—.”
The NBA has launched an investigation into Sarver and the Suns. Depending on the league’s findings, it certainly seems like Sarver’s days as the organization’s owner could be numbered.
As for Davis, it’s clear that he wants nothing to do with Sarver.
Davis, who is 42 years old, had a very respectable NBA career. He retired with averages of 16.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 7.2 assists per contest. He was a 40.9 percent shooter from the field and 32.0 percent shooter from deep.
Although the guard never won an NBA title, he did make two All-Star teams. His final season in the league was the 2011-12 campaign.
An anonymous Hall of Famer allegedly told ESPN's Stephen A. Smith that if Golden State…
Earlier on in the year, long before the Memphis Grizzlies dismissed Taylor Jenkins after he…
Guard Ja Morant suited up for the first time since the Memphis Grizzlies fired Taylor…
Oklahoma City Thunder star Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has a compelling case to win this season's MVP…
Big man Clint Capela is in his fifth season playing for the Atlanta Hawks, and…
ESPN's Stephen A. Smith claimed on Wednesday that if his confrontation with Los Angeles Lakers…